All of the drawings in this gallery were created by Jeff Newman (me). I first created the screen saver around 1995. I believe there are people who purchased it back then who are still using it. Probably because I've been creating new drawings that can be easily downloaded and added to the screen saver. After all these years I still enjoy creating the drawings.
The drawings below are in chronological order. I will be posting additional drawings (new and old) each month. Hopefully you can see how my drawings have improved over the years.
- Right-click on a drawing below.
- Select "Save link as" and save it to the Drawing Hand folder (typically c:\DrawingHand). Do not select "Save image as".
- Do not unzip the drawing.
- Double click on the Drawing Hand icon on your desktop.
- Click on Settings then select the Drawing tab.
- Place a checkmark next to the new drawing.